What is Robotic Process Automation?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate humans’ actions interacting with digital systems and software.
In a work environment where well over half of activities involve some combination of emails, administration, interruptions, and meetings, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) automates repeatable business processes to automate any manual, repetitive, and time-consuming tasks resulting in a more efficient, enriching and fulfilling workplace for employees.
check Through custom software configuration with the industry’s leading open-source RPA solution, UiPath®, RPA bots virtually mimic any actions that humans perform and can interpret, respond, and communicate with other systems to perform a variety of repetitive tasks.
check RPA is a time-saver for mindless but complicated tasks such as verifying credit card applications, sorting through large quantities of data, or storing customer information, logging into applications, moving files and folders, copying and pasting data, filling in forms, extracting data from documents, scraping browsers and much more. And they do it all better, faster, and with no mistakes.
check Just like people, software robots can do things like understand what’s on a screen, complete the right keystrokes, navigate systems, identify and extract data, and perform a wide range of defined actions. But software robots can do it faster and more consistently than people, without the need to get up and stretch or take a coffee break.
Why is RPA transformative?
RPA technology is changing how the world gets work done.
Software robots—instead of people—do repetitive and lower-value work like logging into applications and systems, moving files and folders, extracting, copying, and inserting data, filling in forms, and completing routine analyses and reports. Advanced robots can even perform cognitive processes like interpreting text, engaging in chats and conversations, understanding unstructured data, and applying advanced machine learning models to make complex decisions.
When robots do these types of repetitive, high-volume tasks, humans are freed to focus on the things they do best and enjoy more: innovating, collaborating, creating, and interacting with customers. Enterprises get a boost, too: higher productivity, efficiency, and resilience. It’s no wonder that RPA is rewriting the story of work.
How can NebulOS Help?
Today, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is driving new efficiencies and freeing people from repetitive tedium across a broad swath of industries. Enterprises in industries ranging from financial services to healthcare to manufacturing to the public sector to retail and far beyond have implemented RPA in areas as diverse as finance, compliance, legal, customer service, operations, and IT. And that’s just for starters.
RPA has become so widespread because it is broadly applicable. Virtually any high-volume, business-rules-driven, repeatable process is a great candidate for automation—and increasingly, so are cognitive processes that require higher-order AI skills.
NebulOS delivers intelligent automation solutions to clients via “RPA as-a-Service” subscription for large enterprises using ERP applications. We have partnered with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism, the top three leading RPA software companies. We bring the best of “both” of worlds – end to end business process expertise and Robotic Process Automation expertise, to automate our clients’ simple to complex requirements.
Business Benefits of RPA
- Enterprise automation turns costly broken business processes into high value assets for any enterprise ERP at scale.
- Business processes, including reporting and EDI and integrations, often take hours to days to execute. With our ERP focused automation, clients will realize significant cost savings up-front.
- We deliver usable knowledge via robotic automation (RPA) workflows and AI using a SaaS subscription with annual fixed pricing models.
- There are no taking breaks – the automations run 24x7, 365 days.
- Implementation is fast – Our workflows are tested within days; not weeks or months like a typical software implementation.
How Some of Our Clients Use RPA
- Real-Time Purchase Order Shipment Updates from Suppliers
- AP / AR Invoice Creation and Submission
- Billing Invoices Modification and Corrections Based upon Conditional Business Scenarios
- Financial Month-End Close Process
- 2/3/4 Way Purchase Order Matching and Corrections
- HR Employee Records Creation and Modification
- Warehouse and Logistics Operations’ Bar Code Printing
- Integration between ERP and Other Applications
- True, Real-Time Transactional Reporting and BI Analytics
- ERP Regression Testing
- ERP Cloud Hosting, Database and Applications Management